QSR Customer Experience
One of the world’s largest fast food chains wanted to increase customer satisfaction and operational efficiency for its drive-thru service. With plans to transition to a dual-lane ordering system, this American-based company required a full-service partner that could manage all logistics for a complex outdoor digital menu board upgrade at 1,200 restaurants in nine months. USSI Global installed more than 7,200 displays in 25 states.
USSI Global Solution
USSI Global recruited and managed over 200 teams of technicians while overseeing all phases of the project. Our turnkey project management solution covered every phase from site survey through installation and commissioning.
- USSI Global liaised with local municipalities to ensure job compliance and accelerate procurement of required permits
- Leveraged existing satellite and foundational infrastructure to fast-track installations
- Utilized USSI Global’s ISO registered process and training program to ensure uniformity
- Deployed National Trainers and Quality Assurance Experts to work with local contractors and signage companies
Digital Menu Board Benefits
- Dynamic updates of digital menu board content
- Increased overall customer satisfaction through legible, visually appealing content
- Increased revenue through digital advertisements, timely point-of-purchase updates and increased up-sale attachments
- Extremely high order accuracy – reducing waste and increasing employee efficiency while lowering total customer wait times.
USSI Global delivered uniformity and technological advancements to all 1,200 unique restaurants. Our expertise in project management and strategic industry partnerships was vital to an on-time, in-budget implementation. The client has improved the customer experience and can increase revenue through a dynamic digital solution.