Samsung Fast Track Service
Samsung digital displays are installed in public spaces everywhere, and keeping up with repairs is a daunting challenge. Samsung required a partner that could store, repair, and ship displays on an accelerated timeline for its customers.
USSI Global Solution
USSI’s Fast Track White Glove service removes the burden of de-installing, shipping, and returning defective displays to circulation, and accelerates customer request fulfillment.
- 25,000 square foot dedicated warehouse for Samsung inventory and repair operations
- Customized online portal for customer repair and replace requests
- USSI technicians remove, ship and replace defective displays within 24 hours
- Dedicated USSI technicians fully trained and focused on Samsung repair tickets
- Repairs cover main power boards, glass panels, sealed outdoor displays and more
- USSI Fast Track White Glove service offers single point of contact, versus multiple departments
- Repaired displays quickly returned to “buffer stock” for circulation to Samsung customers
- Multiple carriers leaving USSI warehouse ensure quick shipments to customer sites
- Service tickets fully reconciled within 15 days, halving Samsung’s previous timeline
USSI’s focused customer service strategy has ensured that all SLAs are met or exceeded for Samsung, with next-day service levels in the 90th percentile.